Found this AOL chip award underneath a dishwasher I replaced.
2021.10.17 17:42 Yinonormal Found this AOL chip award underneath a dishwasher I replaced.
2021.10.17 17:42 Eppiboy Chests containing duplicates?
I got 2 red flames from the chest that I bought for 900 EC. Doesnt it always contain one item you dont already have?
submitted by Eppiboy to dragonvale [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Round-Confection-459 Looking for 3s partners to play with, 50.00 win % over 230 games. (PS4)
2021.10.17 17:42 KestrelTank Made myself a cute little apiary~ At least my bees can be happy in ‘this’ game
2021.10.17 17:42 Tazzzy96 Build Mart with Grid Runners Scoring
Okay, so I may be missing so something but ice seen multiple people say this would be easy to cheese by collecting resources and I don't quite understand how.
So you have 3 builds and a timer starts when the game begins. Team A play the game like normal and Team B just collect all the materials before they start a build. This wouldn't be a good strategy, B may complete the later builds faster but they'd still have the initial scoring from those first 3 plus there'd be no guarantee that they'd have enough materials as blocks they've already used could appear 4 times in a row. A may be completing some builds slower but they're doing it consistently which would balance out.
Also isn't this just the role of the floater anyway? They go and collect a lot of material just to have while others are building.
I really see no problem with implementing GR scoring if I'm misunderstanding something please explain below
submitted by Tazzzy96 to MinecraftChampionship [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 lurkingaccount0815 311 at greek theatre today
hey everyone! the show is supposed to start at 6 but it’s supposed to be raining through 7ish, does anyone have a suggestion as to when i should show up? i’ll be driving over an hour and am not really sure what to do here. thanks, stay safe everyone! :)
submitted by lurkingaccount0815 to berkeley [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 aninonina Ranged gameplay is useless with dumb ai?
Just started playing the game despite of its clunky-ness after my brother convinced me to try it out with him (so apologies if this has already been brought up/if i'm just not getting the mechanics)
After trying out the bow and musket, i found out that if you're at a certain distance and you're positioning is kinda weird (i.e. on watedifferent elevations), the enemy npcs would reset instead of engaging. so i end up wasting ammo bc i have to move up or position myself to make sure that the enemy can follow me/is able to attack me from that spot.
Does anyone else have this issue or is this just me being dumb at the game?
submitted by aninonina to newworldgame [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 SpicyFri Removed a mod completely but it's still in the game
So I downloaded a mod called 'quicksilver' that makes you move at normal speed while in slow motion. Well I ended up removing it from the mods folder, completely purging it on Vortex and yet I still have its affects. I feel like the only solution now is to uninstall and reinstall the game but maybe not, any help?
submitted by SpicyFri to BladeAndSorcery [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Gate_Choice 🥇Baby Satoshi Token🥇 Stealth launch 10 Minutes | 🚨 Fair launch | Join Us !! | Liquidity locked | Great Community 🦾
💎 Welcome🥇Baby Satoshi Token🥇
TOKEN 🥇Baby Satoshi Token🥇 is funded solely through its own cryptocurrency, a BEP20 token leveraging a smart contract on the Binance Block Chain network.
Here are some specs:
✅ Verified Contract
✅ Locked liquidity - Liquidity is locked on DeepLock
🥇 2% Marketing
🥇 1% Liquidity
🥇 7% distributed to holders
💎 STEALTH LAUNCH
100% of the Baby Satoshi Token supply was seeded as liquidity. That means no presale and no allocation to team members.
💎 REWARDS FOR HOLDERS
7% of all transactions are distributed to holders in Baby Satoshi Token BEP20. No need to claim, all distributions happen automatically every hour.
✅ Initial investment in locked liquidity
Here's our roadmap:
Create TG group
Create social accounts
Awarness through Reddit/Influencers.
Minor crypto related websites listings with paid upvotes: Coinsniper, Coinhunt, Gemfinder, Coinvote
Videos by TikTokers
Video by Youtuber
Instagram paid stories
Pinned messages in major Telegram groups
🌟 Phase 3:
Apply for major listings such as:
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xfb7bade062c6c2bde7b02bd6b3d64cefbc98de38
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x93368d26CD84B839Eda40Fc503F378795e0bEaD4
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xfb7bade062c6c2bde7b02bd6b3d64cefbc98de38#readContract
submitted by Gate_Choice to CryptoMars [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Barskepus You can play guitar like a legend when you put your dominant hand in your pocket
submitted by Barskepus to shittysuperpowers [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Not_Vertix_ I found out that I have trypophobia from looking at a Nintendo console covered with barnacles
now I can't sleep :( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
submitted by Not_Vertix_ to teenagers [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 leatherwolf89 34 fun facts about Silent Hill 2!
- The Pyramid Head monster actually has an eye and a tongue. The eye is barely visible on the front of its head and the tongue sticks out and wiggles when it grabs the player by the neck.
- The Pyramid Head monster makes similar grunting noises in gameplay to James Sunderland's pain sounds. It is also the same height.
- The corpse sitting in front of the distorted television set in the apartments, near the beginning of the game, is the same character model as James Sunderland. The clothes, body structure and face are the same - The camera is designed so that the player cannot see this, however.
- When James is holding the chainsaw and is standing over a body for a few seconds, he holds it over his head and screams out. This is a reference to Leatherface in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series.
- The straight-jacket monster was inspired by the art director seeing an employee at work coming towards him in a hoodie while bobbing around listening to his personal stereo.
- The Blue Creek apartment building in Silent Hill is a reference to the film Blue Velvet (1986). "Blue", for the movie's title; and "Creek" as a synonym for "River", for the Deep River apartments seen in the film. The apartments in the game are very similar to the look and overall layout of the Deep River apartments in the David Lynch film.
- Although not appearing in the game, several deleted scenes can be found in early trailers for the game, including a scene of Pyramid Head dragging a nurse away, and Laura singing "Ring Around the Rosie".
- Many of the corpses the player can discover throughout the game are the same character model as the protagonist James. All of them though are so dismembered/bloody/dirty that they're hardly identifiable or oblique camera angles are used to prevent the player from getting a full view.
- The facial animations are not motion captured but in fact manually animated.
- Composer and sound designer Akira Yamaoka reportedly recorded over 100 different sounds for James' footsteps, so as to further enhance the player's immersion.
- Received an HD "remaster" on March 20th, 2012 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as part of the Silent Hill HD collection: Silent Hill HD Collection (2012). This version was highly criticized for its poor handling with bugs and glitches not in previous versions along with new voice overs, graphical changes, and creative changes. There is an option to use the original voice overs, but even when this option is selected some of the new voices are still used.
- Number plates on all cars in the game are from Michigan state.
- As in the first game, the streets are named after authors: Lewis Carroll, 'Lindsey Davis', Thomas Harris, Ruth Rendell, John Sanford, David Wiltse and Andrew Vachss.
- At one point a GameCube version of Silent Hill 2 was in development, but was cancelled early on. Konami was afraid of over-saturating the market, seeing as Silent Hill 2 had already been released on the PS2, Xbox, and PC; and then re-released as a "Greatest Hits" port on the PS2.
- Ranked #60 in Top 100 Video Games of All Time by IGN.
- The landscape you see at the beginning of Silent Hill 2 is a shot of Derwentwater Lake near Keswick, UK.
- The monster Flesh Lips symbolizes bedridden Mary. That is why it has a "mouth" in its crotch. When James is under the creature's attack, it is supposed to remind him of how Mary used to revile James. All monsters after this moment in the game have "mouths", while Pyramid Head, Lying Figure, Mannequin and Bubble Head Nurse don't.
- A prequel sub-scenario, "Born from a Wish," was added in all ports after the original PS2 release. Also added in these ports was a "UFO" ending, a continuation of the canon from Silent Hill (1999)'s "UFO" ending.
- Twitching of Bubble Head Nurses' heads symbolizes Mary's agony.
- Received a backwards compatible port of the HD Collection for Xbox One on July 24, 2018
- The technical realization of mirrors in Silent Hill 2/3/4 utilizes a copy of a room and double character models.
- Masahiro Ito created an image called "Pyramid Figures" in 1995 while studying at Tama Art University. The image later evolved into well-known Red Pyramid Thing from Silent Hill 2.
- Silent Hill 2 has a hidden minimap extra option which is normally not accessible.
- At one point during development, the Bubble Head Nurses were going to have drip stands.
- The exterior of the church seen in the Rebirth Ending is of the Church of San Pedro in Ávila, Spain.
- Green hyper spray is such a mysterious weapon that some of its kills go to the "Defeated Enemy By Shooting" counter, some to "Defeated Enemy By Fighting" and some don't count.
- Silent Hill 2 has a developer top down camera mode which can be enabled by altering the game's memory (e.g. via Cheat Engine).
- The reverse sides of the coins used in the Apartments puzzle can be seen in the game's inventory if you play on the Extra Riddle difficulty. However, the actual reverse side of the Prisoner Coin's model shows flowers and is not used in the game.
- Examining Angela's knife (which has no purpose or use during the entire game) in the inventory increases the chance of the player getting the "In Water" suicide ending.
- If the player examimes Mary's letter in their inventory after the fight with Eddie in the pseudo meat locker, they will discover it has become a blank page.
- This is the debut of the now iconic character Pyramid Head, which is well known in the horror-otaku community, much to the chagrin of Silent Hill fans, who believe that Pyramid Head is relevant only to James Sunderland and Silent Hill 2. It is a representation of James' desire for punishment for killing his wife Mary. The monster is directly tied to James, and the only characters it interacts with are James and Maria (who is a tainted reincarnation of Mary). James watches Red Pyramid kill Maria multiple times to force him to relive and remember his sins. Unfortunately the purpose of the monster wasn't generally understood by many for quite some time, which led to the monster appearing in other Silent Hill media when he shouldn't have since it's purpose and existence is all directly tied to James.
- Masashiro Itô, an art director for the game at the time of the game's development, confirmed on his Twitter page on April 30, 2012 that Mary's body was in the trunk of James's car the entire time.
- A song used in the Dog Ending of SH2, when James meets Mira, is "In My Eyes" by Akira Yamaoka. The track was originally written for Beatmania IIDX 5th style.
- When James first collects the walkie-talkie, Mary is audibly heard saying "Why did you kill me?" However, since the subtitles depict it as gibberish, the player does not register what she is saying in the moment.
submitted by leatherwolf89
to silenthill [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Sockskev Any idea if this is genuine or not to me it looks genuine but I’m no expert so would love if someone could help working out if this one’s real or not
2021.10.17 17:42 simwalkedaway Sappy post for the sappy bitches on here
2021.10.17 17:42 breannajas 6 year old rash after amxocillin
6F 148 lbs - picture attached My daughter was put on amoxicillin 250mgs for 10 days 20 ml once a day. She was suspected to have strep (no confirmed swab from the hospital) they prescribed her antibiotics. She had a very bad sore throat for 3 days, runny nose and cough (we all caught it). It is now the 7th day and she has woken up with a rash. The advice I got was to take her off as whatever she had should have cleared up by now, is this an appropriate solution?
submitted by breannajas to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Neonblkrager Going to a Webby show. New to him and wondering what songs i should listen to before going?!
submitted by Neonblkrager to chriswebby [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 OLassics Who is my mom talking with on the phone?
submitted by OLassics to AskOuija [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 not_ur_uncle Need help finding a post...
This post explored the concept of some exotic life forms, the life I remember was some type of arsenic based life form,a silicon based life form on a dry planet ( might not be remembering right) and a metallic life form that had two mouths. Any help is greatly appreciated.
submitted by not_ur_uncle to SpeculativeEvolution [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 seulsnt can anyone carry me in twine please? for the daily vbucks mission
i reached twine but i can’t do the mission because i’m too underpowered 😮💨
submitted by seulsnt to FortniteSavetheWorld [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 uk_post_6 Referee Suggestions
Any advice on who to choose for my referees on my applications? Who would be the ideal person?
submitted by uk_post_6 to LaughingSect [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 Physcies Looking for 100 Robux!! Paying 💎RHD💎!! Name your price!!
I need this ASAP
submitted by Physcies to Cross_Trading_Roblox [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 No-Beat5196 [WTB] vfc speed loader
like the title said
submitted by No-Beat5196 to airsoftmarket [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 acmcc9 Archery tracking?
I’m wondering if you can track a shooting session within the Garmin connect app. I have an instinct solar and from what I’m reading an hour of shooting burns a ton of calories. I shoot around 250+ arrows a day so I don’t want to miss out on that data. Anyone know how I can do this?
submitted by acmcc9 to Garmin [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 _ZEN0N-TheCloudKing 5 times in one minute 🤪
submitted by _ZEN0N-TheCloudKing to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.10.17 17:42 dtvwales great little sports listings group
submitted by dtvwales to IPTVresell [link] [comments]